Ipsy March 2018 First Impressions


Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription service that comes with a new makeup bag and 5 beauty sample products for the price of $10 USD/month.

Click HERE to join Ipsy!



This month's bag has a "creativity" theme with cute black and white print for coloring. There are two crayons in the bag (extra items) that you can color on the bag! Fun right? 

What I got:


Tarte - Sex Kitten Eyeliner
Who doesn't need more black eyeliners? I love Tarte and I am excited to try this eyeliner. It claims to be smudge proof and that is a big factor for me. It swatches easily on my hand but I think it can be more black. I like the twist up and how pointy it is tho! Can't wait to try on my eyes.


Finding Ferdinand - Mini Lipstick in Rose Gold
I have never heard of this brand but I am surprised by the quality of it. It is a creamy lipstick and the shade I got is so flattening (rosy pink). It claims to have sunscreen in it so the lips are protected. It's very comfortable and non-drying. I love it!


Benefit - BAD Gal Bang Mascara in Pitch Black
This is a brand new mascara by Benefit and it claims to give you 36 hours of full-blast volume. It has a slim brush that claims to reach every lash. Let's see how this new mascara can give me volume!


AHAVA - Purifying Mud Mask
This mask is made with mud from the Dead Sea which claims to detox, unclog pores, and still boost hydration. Sounds pretty good right? Usually I find mud or clay mask a little drying. Hope this one is good!

BRTC - Jasmine Waterful Foaming Cleanser
I have used this Korean brand years ago but only tried their BB cream when BB cream was still new. This cleanser claims to remove makeup (even long wear lipsticks) and exfoliate when keeping the skin hydrated. That seems to be a lot of goodness claims for a cleanser. I know the Jasmine line focuses on hydration and I always love a good hydrating skincare product!




Click HERE for last month's Ipsy unboxing!
Click HERE for more unboxing and first impression posts! 

Click HERE to join Ipsy!




Comments