BoxyCharm March 2018 First Impressions


BoxyCharm is a monthly beauty subscription that focus mainly on makeup with 4-5 full size products. It costs $21 USD per month.

Click HERE to join BoxyCharm!

What I got this month:



Pretty Vulgar - Make Them Blush in 111 Prim Vixen
I was most wowed by this product when I opened this box because of the gorgeous gold packaging. I have never tried anything from this brand and this blush is in a bright pink color! I don't usually go for blush color like this but hey, that's why we get subscription boxes right? It feels super smooth and luxurious to touch! I am excited to wear this on my cheeks!



PUR - Eyeshadow Palette
This is a pretty big palette with 12 eyeshadows. Most of them are very creamy and pigmented! This is my first time trying PUR eyeshadow and I quite like them. The color scheme here is more peach, pink and neutral, which is easy to wear.



The Vintage Cosmetic Company - Eye Brush Set
There are 3 brushes in this set and they are all nice and soft. I like that they are white so I can see if I have leftover colors on the brush before applying new color. Every makeup wearer can use more eye brushes right?



Butter London - Double Decker Mascara
This mascara claims to give you 200% thicker lashes with 314% increase in curl! Haha, 314% that precise hey? This is my first time trying Butter London mascara. I already love their nail polishes and I hope their make up is good too!



South Mane Beauty - Under Eye Gel Mask
There are 3 pairs of eye masks in the pack and I have already tried them under my eyes. They are soft gel patches that stay on very well. I like the feeling of the gel but it was hard to tell if they did anything after just 1 use. I love doing masks tho!


Click HERE for last month's BoxyCharm unboxing!
Click HERE for more unboxing and first impression posts! 
Click HERE to join BoxyCharm!

Comments