Ipsy April 2018 First Impressions


Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription service that comes with a new makeup bag and 5 beauty sample products for the price of $10 USD/month.

Click HERE to join Ipsy!



This month's make up bag is a cute and pinkish tone one with butterfly print and rose gold details. I really like it and have already been using it in my purse!

What I got:


Ciate London - Startruck Double-Ended Stamp Liquid Liner
At first I didn't think I would like this stamper eye liner but after playing with it by stamping on my hand and pretend its a tattoo, I think this is so fun! The normal felt tip liner side is super black too. However, I wish the formula is more long lasting. The ink stamp seems to fade easily. But overall I love it!


Wander Beauty - Baggage Claim Gold Eye Masks
What a fun name "baggage claim"! I love any masks and this gold foil technology lets the serum to fully soak into the skin before evaporating. It says it can brighten, reduce dark circle, and hydrate. Yes to all please!


Paula Dorf Cosmetics - Bronzer in Bora Bora
This brand is new to me and the bronzer powder feels very smooth. It swatches nicely on my hand. I like that the color is not too dark so I can slowly build it up until I am satisfied. The bronzer has a brown undertone so I won't be using it as a contour shade.


Purifect by Symphony Beauty - Micellar Cleansing Water in Coconut
Another new brand to me. I learned about how the name "micellar" got used from reading about it on Ipsy website. "It looks and feels like your everyday H2O, but it contains microscopic molecules called micelles that act as magnets and attach to dirt, grime, and other icky stuff lingering on your skin." Hey you learn something everyday! I use micellar water once in a while (I normally use a cleansing oil) and will be using this for sure! It removed my hand swatches pretty darn well!

Ruby - Eyeshadow Blending Brush
OMG the brand Ruby? It's my brand!! Haha. I like brushes in this size and shape for my crease color. It is made with synthetic material and it feels quite soft!


Click HERE for last month's Ipsy!
Click HERE for more unboxing and first impressions! 

Click HERE to join Ipsy!


Comments