Ipsy May 2018 First Impressions




Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription service that comes with a new makeup bag and 5 beauty sample products for the price of $10 USD/month.

Click HERE to join Ipsy!




This month's theme is travel and the bag is a yellow with red mail stamp all over it. I think it's very cute! Like! 👍

What I got:



Trèstique - Mini Matte Blur Stick
I was most excited about this item from this month's bag! I love a good blurring primer and this one really does blur the lines on the back of my hand. It says you can also wear it over your makeup to instantly reduce shine and it won't mess with your makeup. How cool is that? Love!



First Aid Beauty - Ultra Repair Hydrating Serum
I love First Aid Beauty and I am happy to get this serum to try out! I already love their Ultra Repair Cream which is super moisturizing and can heal patchy dry spots. I love a good hydrating serum and always try to use one under my moisturizer. It's a clear gel which absorbs into the skin very quickly!

Veneffect Skin Care - Micro-Exfoliant
This is my first time hearing this brand. I use exfoliant all the time in both physical and chemical form. I like that this one contains grapeseed, soy, pomegranate, and willow bark, so it adds some beneficial properties on top of the scrubbing!



Slimissglam - Beauty Sponge
I use a beauty sponger everyday to blend my foundation and concealer. I mostly use the Beauty Blender. This will be my first time trying Slmissglam sponge. It seems to be a bit firmer than the Beauty Blender but it has the bell shape with a flat edge. I will see how this performs!



Pureheals - Centella Green Tea Mask
Another new brand to me. I do face mask everyday and love trying out new ones. This one contains green tea (detox) and vitamin C (brighten) - yes to both! It says you can also use it as a targeted spot treatment for blemishes and dark spots. Interesting. I will be using this tonight!


Click HERE for last month's Ipsy!
Click HERE for more unboxing and first impressions! 

Click HERE to join Ipsy!


Comments