Ipsy June 2018 First Impressions


Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription service that comes with a new makeup bag and 5 beauty sample products for the price of $10 USD/month.

Click HERE to join Ipsy!



This month's theme is Pride Month. The bag is in shades of pink and red which is cute but I think it can be more colorful to match the theme.

What I got this month:


Makeup Up Forever - Hydrating Primer
I have tried this line of primer in the pore blurring one and liked that! I know there are many in this line. This hydrating one feels light and quite hydrating on my hand. But let's see how well it can prolong the makeup.


Kaleido Cosmetics - Blush in Primadonna
I got the shade in a golden pink and I likethe shade! It can look very flattering in most skin tones. I love that it is made with "entirely plant-based ingredients and is 100% cruelty-free, vegan, talc-free, phthalate-free and paraben-free". I love makeup products with more natural and safer ingredient! Gonna be wearing it lots for sure!


Estate Cosmetics - Lip Icing in Goodie
This is a very light pigmented pink gloss with tiny holographic shimmer. It is very comfy and easy to wear. I like to use it over a lipcolor as it is too sheer on its own. One thing I don't like about it is the wand does not pick up enough product and I have to re-dip it back at least twice for each application.


Dr Lili Fan Probiotic Skincare - Eye Cream
This eye cream is made with "anti-inflammatory, stimulating stem cell and lipopeptide technology to help give under eye puffiness, lines, and circles the boot." Yes to all please! It also says to apply a liberal amount and don't over dab in. I love receiving eye creams!

Formula 10.0.6 - Three Times Sublime
This is an interesting product that you can use as a cleanser, scrub, or face mask. I have never heard of that! It has grapefruit scent and is made with jojoba oil so it won't be too dry. I most likely will be using it as a scrub and leaving it on as a mask!


Click HERE for last month's Ipsy!
Click HERE for more unboxing and first impressions! 

Click HERE to join Ipsy!


Comments