Ipsy July 2018 First Impressions


Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription service that comes with a new makeup bag and 5 beauty sample products for the price of $10 USD/month.

Click HERE to join Ipsy!



This month's bag is a holographic aqua blue water proof material bag perfect for the pool side or going to the beach!

What I got:


Pacifica - Blush Duo in Beaming and Tenderheart
I was so excited to see this blush duo in this month's bag! We get 2, not 1 blush! That's great value. I like Pacifica because they use natural ingredients. These blushes are so smooth, creamy, and pigmented! The more nude one can also be used as a bronzer for some people. Very good quality. Love!


Ofra - Eyeshadow in Millenium Gold
At first, I thought this was a highlighter because of the gold color. This can definitely be both eyeshadow and highlighter. The powder is pigmented and swatches very nicely! I am happy to get this shade and I will be using it lots since I like golden eye looks!


Beauty for Real - Eyeliner in Whiskey
This is a very creamy eyeliner! I swatched it on my hand effortlessly. The shade is brown with some gold shimmer which is somewhat visible. I quite like the shade because I have too many plain black eyeliners and a shimmery brown one is a refresher to my stash!


It's a 10 Haircare - Leave-in Lite
I have heard of this haircare brand lots but never tried it. This is a lightweight version of the famous leave in treatment. I love leave-in treatment because my hair needs some hydration and love after all the colouring. Happy to get this!

First Aid Beauty - Face Cleanser
I have tried this cleanser and it's a simple and gentle cleanser. I like FAB for its gentle formula and this one does the job.


I also redeemed some Ipsy points for this Cake hand cream since some of my points will be expired if I don't use them! 

Click HERE for last month's Ipsy!
Click HERE for more unboxing and first impressions! 

Click HERE to join Ipsy!




Comments