Ipsy Aug 2018 First Impressions


Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription service that comes with a new makeup bag and 5 beauty sample products for the price of $10 USD/month.

Click HERE to join Ipsy!




This month's bag comes in a bright orange canvas fabric with yellow trim. I think it's a bit boring to be honest but I guess it's bright enough for the summer.

What I got this month:


Laritzy - Lipstix in Plum
This is my first time trying a lip product from this brand. This lip crayon is very creamy and slides right onto the lips. The plum color is a good prep for fall but I think it's still a bit early for that?



Billon Dollar Brows - Universal Brow Pencil
I like retractable brow pencils (well all pencil should be retractable!). This is a greyish brown shade that would work with most people. I like that it's not too pigmented so you can slowly build your brow to your desire. It goes on easily too. Not bad!



Hey Honey - Peel Off Mask
The main ingredient of this peel off mask is propolis, which is a "resinous mixture honeybees make that help fight acne, encourage cell growth, decongest pores, and heal damage". I have tried a propolis face cream before and I enjoyed it so I am excited to try out this mask!

Murad - AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser

I know Murad makes awesome skincare products and I am excited to try this exfoliating cleanser. This has AHA and BHA to lift dead skin cells and it claims to "brighten up your complexion, even things out, and help your skin retain moisture". Yes please!



MAC - False Lashes Mascara in Extreme Black
I have tried this mascara before and I liked it for the thick lash look which is the most important factor for me for a mascara. It has a dense tapered brush which is nice to deposit enough mascara onto your lashes.


Click HERE for last month's Ipsy!
Click HERE for more unboxing and first impressions! 


Click HERE to join Ipsy!

Comments