FabFitFun Fall 2018


FabFitFun is a quarterly (4 boxes each year, 1 box per season) subscription box with beauty, fitness, and lifestyle items. It is $49.99 USD per box with more than $200 plus worth of products. 

This is my first box from FabFitFun and I subscribed to this because of the spoiler preview. This is the good thing with this subscription, that you get to know what will be coming in next box and decide to join or not. I will probably be canceling the subscription and might join again if there is another box that interests me!



What I got:



Vince Camuto - Tote in Red Desert
This tote grabbed my interest in joining FabFitFun. I want something like this for work to throw in my laptop, lunch, and miscellaneous items! I like Vince Camuto as a brand (really like their shoes!) This tote is made of vegan leather and it is huge! I can throw in all the things I need! Yay!



GlamGlow - Bubble Sheet Mask x2
I love GlamGlow and I have tried most of their masks in a tub. I think this sheet mask is a new product from them. It says the sheet mask will bubble up on the face and it will detoxify and deep cleanse the skin in 3 minutes. Interesting! You need to rinse out the face like you do after using a face wash. Can't wait to try!

Beauty Blender 
Do I need to explain anymore? This is a good value item. I use this blender everyday for blending foundation and concealer so another one is always welcome!



Alfred Teapot 
Another item that also drew me to this box. How cute is this teapot!? I love drinking tea, especially loose tea leaves, and I will sure put this into good use!



Cylo - Bluetooth Wireless Headphones
Another item that I really wanted from this box when I saw the spoiler was this wireless headphones! I like going for a walk while listening / watching something on my phone and this would be perfect without the wire! I got the chic white one!



Grown Alchemist - Polishing Facial Exfoliant
I have never heard of this brand before but this looks fancy in a metal tube! It is a gentle face scrub with some beneficial properties. I will try this for sure!

Farmacy - Eye Cream
I love getting eye cream from these boxes. I know this brand uses good natural ingredients and I am excited to try it! It claims to reduce fine lines and dark circles, I think all of us would want that. 



Skin&Co Roma - Shower Gel
The scent of this shower gel includes wild sage, lemon, and alpine rose, which is inspired by farmers in Capri, Italy. Pretty cool and it sounds high end!

Luna - Rica Bar
I got the salted caramel flavoured cashew butter fruit and nut bar. It is quite small and it is advertised as a snack bar on the go. It is also certified organic! However, I didn't enjoy the texture of this. This isn't your normal granola bar, it is more like a fruit and jam snack with mushy texture.

Click HERE for more unboxing and first impressions!



Comments