Ipsy Sept 2018 First Impressions



Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription service that comes with a new makeup bag and 5 beauty sample products for the price of $10 USD/month.

Click HERE to join Ipsy!



This month's bag has a pair of eyes lashes on black canvas with gold accent trims and I think it's pretty cute!

What I got this month:


BRTC - Sheet Mask x 2
I have heard of this Korean brand years ago but haven't used their products lately. I love face masks and these sheet masks are just what I need. The Vitamin C one brightens the skin while and Vitamin F (is there a Vitamin F?) regenerates. Yes to both! I am excited to try these.


Trèstique - Lip Glas in Mumbai Magenta
This lip stick is quite comfortable to wear and it contains coconut and peach oils. However, it claims to be highly-pigmented which I do not agree. The pigment is low and you need to do a few swipes to see the color payoff.


Benefit - Hoola Matte Bronzer
I am actually quite disappointed to get this, because this product has been around for a long time, and I own both the full size, travel size, in a palette... already. Other than that, this is a great cool toned bronzer and it's perfect for contouring. It is very blendable and it gives a even finish.


Evelyn Iona - Green Tea Primer
This is my first time using a product from this brand. This primer uses organic green tea and avocado oil which provide hydration and antioxidant. It feels like a light cream on the skin. I will most likely still use another pore blurring primer on top.

Neuma - Leave In Conditioner
It's always nice to get travel sized hair products because I need products on the go for my long color treated hair. This spray is nice and lightweight and it claims to detangle, hydrate, tame frizz, repair and protect from heat styling. Yes to all!

Click HERE for last month's Ipsy!
Click HERE for more unboxing and first impressions! 

Click HERE to join Ipsy!

Comments