Pastel Dry Brush on White


These pastel dry brushing nails are so chic and they are actually very easy to do! Let's start!


I used a white polish as base and painted the nails approximately 3/4 way in close to the cuticles. Then I took the pastel pink, purple, and mint green and started to do some dry brush strokes in both horizontal and vertical directions.


I wasn't impressed by just the pastel colors and I thought there was something missing. So I took a darker glittery pink and lightly dry brushed on top. And I thought that made a more complete look.


Finally I lined the seam with a glitter purple and called it a day!


Polishes Use:
Purple - Julep
Mint Green - Flormar
Pink - CND
Glitter Purple - Color Club
Glitter Pink - Sephora Formula X
White - Collistar

Click HERE for more nail designs!
Click HERE for beauty products reviews! 

Click HERE to join Julep!

Comments