Ipsy Oct 2018 First Impressions



Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription service that comes with a new makeup bag and 5 beauty sample products for the price of $10 USD/month.

Click HERE to join Ipsy!




This month's bag is in red with a embossed masquerade mask which is pretty cool! I like it!

What I got this month:



Yensa - Tone Up Primer
A new brand to me. This primer says it can refine, smooth, and even out the skin tone. It has a little pigment and claims to color correct, blurs imperfections, and gives skin a subtle glow. All very good claims but does it sound too good to be true? Haha.

Tarte - Shape Tape Concealer in Light Sand
I love Shape Tape and I own this shade as well! It's a very full coverage concealer and it doesn't cake up badly like some other full coverage concealer. I am happy to get a travel size of this!



Space Case - Blush in It's Not Me, It's My Sign
I have never heard of this brand before but this seems to be a nice blush since it feels so soft to touch and it's very smooth on the skin. I got this in a cute girly pink shade. It's very pigmented as well. I like it!


Hey Honey - Eye Mask
This is an interesting product. It says to pat this eye mask underneath the eyes and wait for 3-5 minutes, then massage the remaining product into the skin. I have never tried doing something like this. I like bee/honey product and this one is loaded with propolis which is supposed to heal, balance, and hydrate the skin. Can't wait to try this!

Akar - Face Oil
I laughed out loud when I open this and found such a TINY bottle of sample. This thing must be expensive?? There is only 2 mL in this bottle. Anyway, this face oil contains baobab oil (high in oleic acid, antioxidants, and vitamins A, D and E) and jojoba oil. I like using a face oil at the end of my skincare routine and I might get 3-4 uses out of this.



Click HERE for last month's Ipsy!
Click HERE for more unboxing and first impressions! 


Click HERE to join Ipsy!

Comments