FabFitFun Winter 2018


FabFitFun is a quarterly (4 boxes each year, 1 box per season) subscription box with beauty, fitness, and lifestyle items. It is $49.99 USD per box with more than $200 plus worth of products. I purchased this box with my own money.


What I got:



Thrive Causemetics - Eye Brightener

I quite enjoy the twist up brightener and I wear it in my inner lower eye line and inner corners. It brightens the eyes with a champagne sheen.

Bite Beauty - Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Meringue

I LOVE Bite and I am so happy to get one in this box. The color is peachy nude and it's so pretty. But it can be a bit washed out on my lips. I still like it for a nude look!


Sherrie Matthews - Jade Roller
I saw these jade rollers all over the places and I almost got myself one at Marshalls. I like giving myself a face massage and this will come in handy! It can also help massaging in products at the same time.

Blaq - Hydrogel Eye Masks
These eye masks contains hyaluronic acid for hydration and charcoal for detox and de-puff. Yes to both please. I love getting sheet masks and eye masks!


Ahava - Cream Mask
I have never tried a face product from this brand, always just hair and body stuff. I love masks and I do a face mask at least once a day. This mask contains mineral spring water, shea butter, and vitamin E which are all very rich and hydration. Very suitable for winter in a winter box!

Anthropologie X Mer-Sea - Body Cream in Coconut Sugar
This all natural body cream contains sea whip extract (what the hell is that??), sea silt and Dead Sea salt for nourishment and hydration. Another good product for the winter! It smells quite coconut and it is thick but not greasy. I like it!


Lele Sadoughi - Circle Necklace
This is a simple and cute necklace that is silver plated. I have worn it already and it was a nice addition to a simple outfit. It's very lightweight which I like too.


Bearpaw - Headband and Glove
This is quite a cute set for the colder time. I like the headband as I like to wear my pony or bun all the time and this will be perfect to add onto that. The pop-top glove is also perfect for the tech addicts like all of us!


Mark & Graham - Throw
This is actually my least excited product in this box. I think the material and color of this throw is just not cute and nice at all! To be honest, I am ready to re-gift this and hope someone else can enjoy it. 

Click HERE for more unboxing and first impressions!

Comments