Ipsy Nov 2018 First Impressions


Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription service that comes with a new makeup bag and 5 beauty sample products for the price of $10 USD/month.

Click HERE to join Ipsy!



This month's bag is a dark purple color base with heart pattern all over it. I think it's pretty cute! 

What I got:


Tarte - Blush in Quirky
I love Tarte and I am happy to see the Amazonian Clay blush in this bag. It's a nice peachy pink color that works really well with my skin tone. These blushes are pigmented and wear well!


Helios - Eyeshadow in Pinky's Up
This is an interesting textured shadow that feels bouncy and it changes from a cream to powder once applied. I am so happy with the color I got. It's a shimmery pinkish champagne which is super pretty!


Ciate - Translucent Setting Powder
I didn't know Ciate does powders! I think this brand is coming out with more makeup products. This is a finely milled powder for the face and it says it can also be used as a dry shampoo! Cool!


Skyn Iceland - Brightening Eye Serum
I like getting eye creams and serums in these subscription bags because they last a long time. This serum has cucumber extract to sooth and microalgae to improve fine lines and dark circles. Sounds pretty good!

Juice Beauty - Illuminating Primer
This primer is loaded with vitamins C and E as well as other antioxidant-rich ingredients! The consistency is lightweight so it is like a serum. It is a bit illuminating but not over killed. I think I will enjoy this!



Click HERE for last month's Ipsy!
Click HERE for more unboxing and first impressions! 

Click HERE to join Ipsy!

Comments