Ipsy Jan 2019 First Impressions


Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription service that comes with a new makeup bag and 5 beauty sample products for the price of $10 USD/month.

Click HERE to join Ipsy!



This month's bag is a light blue and white stripes denim feeling fabric bag. I think this feels very summer-y for some reason haha.

What I got this month:


LXMI - Nilotica Goddess Glow
Ok. I expect this to be a golden liquid highlighter but this is actually a rose/pinkish and gold duo chrome color which is super unique! I don't own anything like this and I am super excited about this shade! It also contains Niloctica which is a natural hydrating botanical from Uganda. Cool!


Illamasqua - Eye Pencil
Haven't seen this brand in a while! I got this in dark brown which is what I need because I have too many black ones already. The pencil is quite creamy (the product is soft) and it's also rich in pigment. I need to test out how long wear it is.


Jonteblu - Lip Liner
I have never tried or heard about this brand. I got this in a berry pink/plum shade and the formula is medium hard but very easy to swatch. I can't think of anything more special to say about it.


Yensa - Pumpkin Turmeric Radiance Polishing Mask
This mask claims to have so much good ingredients and it is "collagen boosting, soothing, and brightening". It says to smooth on a thin layer and wait for 5-10 minutes, then gently massage in circular motion with warm water for 30 seconds before rinsing. I love masking and will definitely use this!

SLMissGlam - Eye Brush
I like the look of this cute eye brush with the two toned bristles and the glittery handle! This will be a good brush for distributing eye shadow to the entire lid because of the loose soft hair.

Click HERE for last month's Ipsy!
Click HERE for more unboxing and first impressions! 



Click HERE to join Ipsy!

Comments