Santa Nails, Holiday Nails


How cute are these festive nails? The holiday is almost here and let's have something impressive to celebrate! Perfect as gifts for nail-lovers or for yourself to show off at gatherings! Prepare for the holidays and get them early!


Each set includes 10 fabulous nails packaged in a gift box, a mini nail file, an alcohol wipe, a wooden stick, and adhesive tabs. Perfect for gifting or for yourself! Gift message can be included at no cost. Worldwide shipping!

Check out my video on my YouTube about these nails!



All nails are hand painted with passion and care by me! I use top quality non-toxic polishes to ensure the quality your health and the durability of the press on nails. Check out my Instagram page for the usual polishes I use! @missrubysworld




Comments