What's In My Travel Makeup Bag?

I usually over pack my makeup for traveling. Check out my video where I will be showing you what makeup I brought and actually used for my trip to Las Vegas!

WATCH NOW


Also watch my Vegas travel vlog HERE!

Products Mentioned:
Benefit - Porefessional Primer
Too Faced - Shadow Insurance Eye Primer
Too Faced - Born This Way Foundation
Estee Lauder - Double Wear Foundation
Benefit - Erase Paste
MAC - Paint Pot in shimmery dark brown
KIKO - Eye Shadow in shimmery taupe brown
Kat Von D - Eyebrow Pomade in dark brown
Rodial - Eyeliner in black
L'oreal - Infallable 12 Hour Eyeliner in black
Anastasia Beverly Hills - Foundation Stick, as contour
Flormar - Lip and Cheek in pink, as blush
Becca - Be a Light Palette
IT Cosmetics - Bye Bye Pores Powder
Urban Decay - All Nighter Setting Spray
Tarte - Eyeshadow Palette

Ardell - Eyelashes in Wispies

Comments