Red/Blue/Yellow Team Barcelona Nails


A very simple stripey nails I made for the big Barcelona soccer game back then! Their team logo consists of the 3 basic colors of red, blue, and yellow. 


On the yellow base color, I used the nailart tape to make vertical guidelines and painted red over it. Click HERE for tips and tricks for using nailart tape!


On the middle finger, I wanted a wider stripes effect so I just cut some stripes from normal stationary tape and used that as my guide. I then painted the blue polish on top.


I left it as this for the manicure. The sizes/widths of the stripes match the actual Barcelona team logo quite well!


Products Used:
Red: Nicka K
Yellow/Blue: Julep
Tools: Nailart tape, tape, scissors

Click HERE for more tips and tricks!
Click HERE for more polishes reviews!

Comments