April 2016 Empties and Reviews


This month there are not as many different categories of products as before but I have gathered a bunch of stuff that were too old or expired to toss out. 



Clinique - Take the Day Off Eye Makeup Remover
This was a 2-phased remover with the oil on the top and you have to shake them well together before using. This worked just OK for me as I have tried better 2-phased eye makeup removers that work better than this such as the Lancome or the Neutrogena one.

Cover FX - CC Cream
This CC cream had pretty good coverage and I think it was quite mattifying as well. Sometimes a BB/CC cream can get oily so for my oily skin I prefer a mattifying one! However, it would be a bit too dry looking for dry skin.

Dolly Wink - Black/Brown Eyeliner
I got both of the black and brown ones at the same time and I used them up almost at the same time. They come in a fine brush that you can draw sharp lines. These eyeliners were pretty good that they applied smoothly and did not flake off after a long day! However, the color was not too intense but sometimes I like a more "soft" look so I have enjoyed them!



Various Nail Polishes
I am tossing out some really old polishes as well as some sheer ones that I would never use again. The neon ones by Love and Beauty from Forever 21 were pretty good that the colors were bright and they applied smoothly!



Various Lip Products
I clear out old lip products regularly since they can get bacteria built up and I am not into swallowing them... Yay for excuse to buy new lip products!! I have lots of Revlon's chubby lip stains which I think were not bad with the long staying power. They were not drying, however, I found my lips dry/peel afterwards which was weird. I also enjoyed the Jordana lip stains in the same chubby crayon style too as they are very creamy and the color pay off was superb!

Click HERE for previous empties and subscription boxes unboxing!

Comments