Purple Dry Brush and Textured Nails


Here's a super easy purple and black dry brushing manicure with textured metallic purple glitter!


The textured polish was by Julep from their Stardust Finish line. I love textured polish and this purple color is just so gorgeous!! I applied 2 coats to get this look.


On the other finger nails, I used an almost black polish and did 2 different colors of dry brushing. I first used a silver polish then a metallic purple which was similar to the textured purple color. I made brush strokes in both vertical and horizontal directions.


After applying top coat over the dry brushing then we are done! I never apply top coat on textured polishes because that would take away the texture effect.


Polishes Used:
All polishes - Julep

Click HERE to join Julep!

Click HERE for more nail designs!
Click HERE for beauty products reviews!

Comments