Nail Tattoo and Sailor Stripes


Cute summer sailor style manicure! I got a small sheet of metallic nail tattoos from one of my Julep boxes and wanted to try them out. Here we go!


The base colors were dark blue, white, and glitter red polishes.


On the white nail, I put on some tape horizontally and painted the dark blue polish on to make the stripes. They didn't turn out perfectly as some blue polish sipped under the tape and didn't give me a sharp edge. So I had to use the white polish to clean it up a bit.


Then I cut out the silver chevron nail tattoo and pressed it onto the index finger nail with a bit of water for a few seconds. The tattoo almost came out immediately and I could remove the back paper. The silver nail decal stayed on nicely and I just used a clear top coat to seal everything to finish it off!



Products Used:
Nail Tattoo - Julep
Dark Blue, Glittery Red - Butter London
White - OPI

Click HERE for more nail designs!
Click HERE for beauty products reviews!


Click HERE to join Julep!

Comments