Jade Honeycomb Glitter


For this manicure, I was experimenting with some glitter flakes. I have quite a few types of these glitter and I need to play with them more!


For the base, I used a deep grey and a metallic jade green on the 4th finger.



I then placed the glitter flakes on the 2nd finger one by one and filling the entire nail. I also added some on the middle finger and pinky. This took a little while to place. I first painted some clear polish on the nail then I used a dotting tool to pick up one flake at a time to place it on.


The glitter I used was actually light blue in color. However, when placed over the dark grey they look like a jewel toned green! At the end, I painted a thick layer of top coat over everything to make sure they last long and do not have corners sticking out!


Products Used:
Dark Grey - Julep
Metallic Green - Butter London
Glitter Flakes

Click HERE for more nail designs!
Click HERE for beauty products reviews!


Click HERE to join Julep!

Comments