Purple Bubble Holos


This set of bubble nails turned out better than I have expected and it was super easy to do! Let's start!


For the base, I used a cream light purple and a holographic purple polishes, both from Julep.



On the 2nd and 3rd finger nails, I randomly painted some polka dots with a cream white color. Then I used a cotton bud to lightly dab on the dot to soak up the center part of the polish. I did this right away without giving time for the polish dots to dry.



Then I repeated the steps with the holographic purple and a goldish silver polish. I had the bubbles randomly overlapping others. Cute effect right?




Polishes Used:
Light & Holo Purple, White - Julep
Silver - Wycon

Click HERE for more nail designs!
Click HERE for beauty products reviews!

Click HERE to join Julep!

Comments